Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Procrastination is like...

It’s really hard to sit down and write a final paper when you feel endlessly out of practice writing anything academic. How did this happen?!?! (desperately pulls at hair...)


I used to be able to churn out papers in a night, sometimes without even losing any sleep. Yeah, granted, they were short 3-7 pagers, but still. A 15-25 pager should, by the same math, only take about 5 days, right? I mean, at the most. I’ve chugged out a few 10 pagers in one night before as well (*hopes parents, teachers, and future employees don’t read this…). They weren’t all great – but hey, turning something in and passing is better than the alternative….

Yet here I am, almost 3 weeks before this report is due, trying to write something genius, and kind of drawing a blank. Project Management. Hmm. I already have a problem statement, and I’m writing out the project. I feel fairly comfortable in the material. So fingers, work your magic! – Type out 15 pages of intelligence!
Desperately seeking inspiration. Until then – I may go clean something, take a walk, watch tv, read some blogs, and make some lists about what I’m going to write about

No comments:

Post a Comment