Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flashback Thursday - Vacation Edition

One of my only regrets from the college days (you know, if I believed in regrets...) would be never going on "Spring Break woohoo." I did, however, go on Spring Break. With addyday #2, Erin, Cari, and some others. And it was fun, too. I wouldn't have done without it. It just wasn't "wooohoo."

Todays flashback goes back to March of junior year, to the Florida Keys, to scuba diving...

Let's go back, shall we? Back to the year 2008:


A few pictures from the resort


A few of our group getting ready for dinner time

Daytrip to Key West and the Southernmost Point of the US.

Key West - watching the Cruise ship take off,

Crazy weather, crazy pretty water.
It's not even that I'm really the "Spring break woohoo" type - it's just that now it's too late to go on a vacation based only on drinking and partying. (Although - I really don't think I'm missing all that much).

No comments:

Post a Comment