Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why you should never, ever get pregnant - or, Things I'm going to appreciate SO much more come September.

Top Ten things I would do right now if I wasn't trying to grow a tiny human inside of me.
  1. Drink an ice cold beer
  2. Go shopping for summer dresses
  3. Go for a run in our new neighborhood down by the water
  4. Drink a giant Margarita
  5. Dye my hair and get rid of the horrible roots
  6. Eat Sushi!! Mhhhmmm Unagi.... Salmon Skin Roll...
  7. Make vacation plans to go to Thailand (to visit Lene) and to join the family in Aruba in July.
  8. Stay out and go dancing all night and go to Fødelsdagen at HCØ
  9. Read a book not called "What to expect when you're expecting" (or something with a similar title)
  10. Have a blog that wasn't centered around pregnancy and babies.
  11. Probably not have any inspiration to write anything on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment