Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mah Belly! 26+ weeks

It's been a while since I spammed belly pictures, so here we go, fresh pictures taken just this morning.

26 weeks + a few days

26 weeks plus a few days
So no, I'm not really that huge but I definately feel and see the difference.


After the jump, a few pictures that I forgot to post last week......

25+ a few days


My feet are missing, has anyone seen them lately?

Bonus picture:

Little Dude, including stuffed animals, have moved into the closet.
(yes, this is a beanie baby. It's name is Cookie.)


2 comments:

  1. Smuk smuk mave! :D
    Hey, synes forresten du skulle gøre så man kan følge dig via bloglovin :D DEt gør det meget nemmere at surfe rundt i folks blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo da... må lige undersøge hvordan man gør =) og takker!!

    ReplyDelete