Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Roundup

Lily and Marshall - the new Ross and Rachel

It's Sunday, the day of rest, and another week has gone by! It's been a good week. Let's do a roundup, shall we?
  • I rounded 26 weeks - and by rounded, I mean, I am now even more round.
  • Swimming still feels good, but makes my arms hurt. Possibly because I tend to forget to kick - meaning my arms are pulling my heavy body almost exclusively.
  • On Thursday, I had my last class ever. (Barring any further education, such as an MBA or some sort of diploma etc.) Rephrase: last class as a regular student!
  • My aunt and uncle approved our new apartment (and, I found out, are readers of this blog? - at least on of them is)
  • Little Dude starting doing a new trick that literally makes my belly jump and vibrate. I'm thinking somersaults?
  • Starting to count down the days for my Lene to return to me from farfaraway land - Thailand. I'm only a little bit jealous of their adventures!
  • Shout out to newly engaged Heather and John - today I figured out why I love Marshall and Lily so much on HIMYM - they remind me of you guys! (except I think you may actually be cuter...)

Other:

I literally laughed out loud when I read this article, and felt a little thankful that no one has gone out of their way to tell me horror stories about childbirth, labor, delivery, and motherhood.... yet! Actually, people have been suspiciously silent, which is also making me worry about what I'm getting myself into. 

Caroline Wozniacki won her fourth title of 2011yesterday and looks to be in prime form for the French Open starting today! Here's hoping for a Grand Slam title!




No comments:

Post a Comment