Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flashback Thursday - May 2009

After looking through all of my old pictures (digital photos - they go back to spring 2005) I have come to the conclusion that with the exception of May 2009 I have never done anything interesting in May. At least nothing that has been documented in pictures.

And so since May 2009 had at least one legendary experience - college graduation, duuh! - I guess it's time to document that experience with a  few pictures. (Yes, I realize my last flashback was also spring 2009 - but really - who knew nothing interesting happens in May?)

And so, without further ado, Let's go back - back to the year 2009.

Lene came to visit - it was a surprise for all
We caught the moment Sofie saw her on camera....


Lots of graduates waiting outside for the processional


Lots of graduates and family and friends.
Check out Prez Mote walking out, shaking hands with students.
Also I think itøs Leon Panetta - commencement speaker - walking next to him



Let's also note that since I try to show appropriate pictures on this site and try to respect my friends privacy, there were ALOT of pictures from this specific week that could not be posted on a public site. E-mail me for copies.


No comments:

Post a Comment