Thursday, May 19, 2011

It is entirely coincidental that this turned into a Top 10

  1. Little Dude is kicking me as I speak (write?).
  2. Got my hair cut today, a good 2-3 inches or so, overcoming my irrational fear of the hairdresser.
  3. Had my last class (probably) ever.
  4. Boy and I celebrated with some sparkly afterwards. As in lemon-lime soda.
  5. In class, we learned about Jung and Myer-Briggs personality testing. I'm an INFJ (introvert, intuitive, feeling, judgemental).
  6. Is it wierd that may main worry was "what if it tells me I don't have a personality?"!!!?!?
  7. Currently having a major wardrobe crisis because I am enormous, nothing fits, or I've already worn that outfit around these people. The occasion is a 25th birthday party tonight.
  8. I think Little Dude may have the hiccups right now.
  9. I should probably have about 27 blogs on different topcs because this blog is turning into a cornucopia of random thoughts from my mind.
  10. I'm still not sure why I have a blog or why I write the things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment