Sunday, April 10, 2011

Post # 100

It's a birthday-like celebration!
How to celebrate 100 posts?
Well, I'm going to go back through some of my favorite posts of blog-life past....
.... because I'm narcisistic like that....


Back in high school, in the xanga days, I had an everyday-life blog. After starting College I deleted that blog - something I still regret to this day. Mostly because it would have been interesting to read back about what I was doing back then.

This blog started out as just a place for me to dump some stories and writings. Some of those things have since been deleted. It didn't really a create a life of its own until I moved back to Denmark in August of 2009. The original intent was to post pictures and stories from my new life abroad. The first many posts were sporadic and random....

I wrote some posts about cultural differences and observations, like this one on being culturaly illiterate.
I wrote about humor, laughter, and Audrey Hepburn as well as a post about life as a student.


In August of 20100 (on my birthday, actually), my friend Erin got engaged to Matt. I interned at Danfoss and wrote about my love and fascination for communication, and about how I wanted to be a popular blogger who gets free stuff from campaigns.

I wrote about my little sister and my goal in life of becoming a lifestyle expert.

In 2011, the blog turned into much more of an everyday/lifestyle/ blog with a main focus on pregnancy and a little bit of food-related nonsense.

What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment