Friday, October 8, 2010

On the way down the aisle…

..... (not me!)

My best friend is getting MARRIED!
(this post is a little bit late, but I have a lot of catching up to do)

The “surprise” of the summer was the engagement that happened to take place on my very own birthday! I guess I will always be able to remember that specific anniversary in their life, and hopefully Erin will as well! When I say “surprise” I mean that it probably didn’t come as that big of a surprise to anyone, since we knew it would happen *eventually.*

They are meant to be and seem to balance and complement each other nicely. As someone who has known Erin for 18 years, I can definitely say that I approve of Matt and that I’m not sure I’ve seen Erin happier. And this is coming from someone who is kind of like a “big” (or “little”) sister, and who never thought she would approve of anyone Erin brought home.





Anyway, I wanted to take this little moment to wish the couple congratulations, best wishes, good luck, etc.etc.

The wedding will take place September 3rd, 2011, in Southern Maryland and I get to be in the wedding party as one of 4 bridesmaids. As something extra special, my dad will be officiating the ceremony. I can’t wait to be a part of their special day and all the planning and festivities that surround the occasion.





I just hope Erin won’t make me wear a super ugly dress!!!


(pictures copyright Erin Sell)

1 comment: