Thursday, October 14, 2010

10 Things I strongly dislike

  1. Pressing the snooze button. More than twice. Always a bad idea.
  2. Waking up late in the morning; hurriedly getting ready for work, then making it to the end of my street before realizing that I forgot to put on real shoes.What am I wearing, you might ask? H2O indoor flip flops and bright pink fuzzy socks, would be the answer.
  3. Forgetting to take cookies out of the oven and thereby burning an entire pan of pineapple almond cookies.
  4. Finding a great sale for essential kitchen items and making a stop by Bilka (Target equivalent) after work, only to realize those essential items are sold out.
  5. Buying stuff I don't really need at Bilka just because it is there and “it’s such a great deal.”
  6. Missing the bus by 3 minutes and walking home from Bilka with heavy bags.
  7. Not knowing what to buy as a birthday present for my wonderful boy-toy
  8. When my boy-toys winter coat and cell phone get stolen at the gym. Why can’t people leave stuff alone if it doesn’t belong to them?
  9. That it is cold and dark outside when I wake up in the morning….
  10. …. And knowing that soon it will also be dark by the time I leave work

No comments:

Post a Comment