Sunday, October 24, 2010

Quick update from "synneborr"

This weekend was spent in Odense visiting the boy and spending some time in what is actually supposed to be "home." I've lost count of how many weekends I have been travelling in a row, but I am pretty sure I've only stayed here (at place of internship) two weekends so far this semester, and even those weekends have hade some sort of birthday parties or visits, causing them to be very hectic and busy.

 
There were two big things to celebrate this weekend:
  • Boy turns 25 on Tuesday
  • Monday is our one year anniversary
The birthday celebrations will mostly be saved for next weekend, but at least we got to spend some quality together time this weekend before another crazy weekend ahead. We also had a few friends with birthdays, so we ended up going to two different birthday parties saturday night.

 
The weekend ended with a visit with Lene, who is always good for a few "hyggelige" hours. We went to the grocery store and then made lunch, which meant plenty of chances for chatting. I wish I had taken pictures of our meal, but we made Danish Shrimp cocktail followed by a scrambled omelet with sausage, bacon, vegetables, ana feta cheese.

 
Next weekend wil be extremely busy but I am looking forward to it since it will involve good parties, good people, and good food. The following weekend I am planning on NOT TRAVELLING anywhere. That's the plan right now - but we will see.

 
Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment