Thursday, October 14, 2010

on a more positive note...

10 Things I luurve

  1. Pretty Little Liars, it’s like a teenage dream. Deliciously, wonderfully, bad and amazing,
  2. Bright pink fuzzy socks “hyggesokker”
  3. Looking up interesting recipes online and drooling because of the potential deliciousness.
  4. Baking loads and loads of cookies. Then being asked for the recipe by people at work.
  5. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee
  6. Wearing warm gloves for the first time of the winter season
  7. Playing with other peoples babies, (in a non-creepy way) yet still appreciating that I can hand them back when they cry or poop or otherwise become messy or annoying.
  8. Looking at apartments I can’t afford. Then decorating them in my mind with things I can’t afford.
  9. These earrings from Georg Jensen:
  10. 10. Feeling productive and satisfied at the end of a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment