Friday, April 1, 2011

Somethings happening.... (Mah belly!)

Yes, this week it seems as if my belly has grown exponentially. I'm not sure if it's the angle, the shirt, or the actual size of my uterus but.... well, judge for yourselves....

Okay, the side angle may be making it look slightly larger....


Anyway, on wednesday we went to an investor meeting with the bank. We may not be the target audience for an investor meeting, but they had guest speakers from tv2news (poltical commentators/entertainers Mogensen og Kristiansen) and they had a free dinner buffet.... enough said.

While we were sitting through the first hour-long speech by the executive director regarding investments, stocks, financial politics, etc. I felt, for the first time, what I was 1000% sure was actual movement from little dude. I've felt *something* but have always been unsure whether it was a baby or whether it was gas... ahemm. This time I was really, really, sure though.

Which has led us to believe that little dude will be either a financial/economic guru or a politician. Yes. (That, or little dude was incredibly bored....)

5 comments:

  1. Jeg har købt noget fiiiiiiint til little dude/dudette :) sender billeder senere. You'll love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Fantastisk dejlig mave du har

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt, you are pregnant!!!
    I love that you are so happy and can’t wait for the baby to grow! I remember first time when I felt you moving, I was exceedingly happy!
    I loved being pregnant and I wanted the whole world to se my beautiful belly!
    To me a pregnant woman is always beautiful, no matter the size. And so are you my wonderful daughter!!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone =) I love the baby belly too =) Just wait, I have a feeling it will be huuuuuge

    ReplyDelete