Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Aliiive!

I’m sure you all are just thrilled to hear that we are now back online. After successfully moving over a week ago, we just today got around to figuring out the internet problems… anyway. This means we are officially moved in!

I am loving the new apartment. We have much more room, a much bigger kitchen, a miniature table-top dishwasher, a separate bedroom, lots of closet space.... What's not to love?
Little dude is alive and well and has some VERY active moments. Boyfriend has now officially felt kicks and I've even seen them from the outside a few times. It's not that I can see elbows or feet, but I just see my belly moving. Sometimes the kicks are so perfectly timed that I've been starting to wonder if he's having hiccups!
Will post pictures later/another day. The apartment still seems to be a bit messy most of the time as we find permanent homes for all of our stuff. I also have some belly pictures but I am too lazy to transfer them over right now – I am eager to go outside into the sunshine, go for a little walk, and maybe get some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment