Friday, April 8, 2011

Mah Belly! 20 weeks

Today marks the "halfway point" to my due date. For some reason, I've been waiting for this day for a while... It's not like anything special happens during this week of pregnancy, but halfway.... Wow.

So far everything has seemed to go by so slow, but now, thinking back - Christmas eve and those two positive pregnancy tests - that was just a few days ago, right?

I try to remind myself everyday to enjoy it, to be patient, to enjoy the quiet times and the sleep, to take advantage of being spontaneous. However, everything seems to be going by so slowly. Until days like today, where looking back reminds me that the world is just flying by while I'm sitting here waiting for the arrival of a tiny miracle.


hey big mama

I'm showing two pictures today to show the huge size difference between the two.... not sure if it's the light, the angle, or maybe I accidentally popped the belly out in the top one. Either way, there's not way out of it now, this belly is growing by the week...


lurve these preggo jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment