Thursday, November 25, 2010

munchkin

This post is dedicated to my little sister.

Sofie is pretty cool, as far as little sisters go. She is 15, going on 16. Man, I'm a little bit jealous. (I wish I was 16 again!) And a little horrified that I am jealous.

Sofie is a dedicated reader of this blog. She is upset and jealous that I have yet to mention her. This is of course not on purpose and it is a horrible mistake.

Sofie likes horses and riding and she likes to read. We like to jam out and sing really loud in the car. We like to watch Harry Potter movies, talk about the books, and go shopping. We share a love for tasty mall chinese food. Sofie thinks I am wierd and gets embarrassed because sometimes I do dumb/crazy things, like bust out dance moves while driving (whoops). She is also super smart, and way better at science than I ever was. She also likes art and doing computer graphicy-stuff. If I ever get married, she is going to be a co-maid-of-honor in my wedding. She claims to not like the color pink, but really I think she just likes to take some distance to the teenage girl stereotype of  wearing pink, being blonde, acting ditzy, etc. I can respect that. Instead, her favorite color is blue, like me! I don't really think we look that much alike, but alot of people say we do. She is really lucky to be almost as good-looking as me. If anyone ever hurts her, I will do bad things to them. Don't laugh, you know I could totally take you.

I like to call her munchkin and she likes to pretend she doesn't like it when I call her munchkin. Sometimes in Danish I call her "stump/stumpen/stumpie." I'm not sure she likes that either. I hope one day she comes to visit me in Denmark so we cna do fun Denmark things together. I miss her terribly when we're apart but we can also drive each other insanely nuts when we're together. I think that may be one of the few normal sibling things we have going for us.

Sofie, you maye be upset that I never mention you.... but what's up with never commenting, anyway, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe nothing else was worth me commenting. (:
    ILOVEYOUUUUUU. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of you <3 hvorfor vidste jeg ikke at du havde en blog? :) jeg savner jer her i julen. KYYYYYS

    ReplyDelete