Thursday, November 18, 2010

on life

Another week gone by, another week closer to the end of the internship, christmas, and moving back to Odense.

It's not that I am excited about ending my internship, because I would love to be able to stay and work longer and get to continue working on some projects (or start new ones). I am also finally getting used to the schedule of getting up early (not that it is easy, mind you, but it is nice to start your day off early). The only downside is that I am getting sick of the whole long-distance relationship - and-friendships. Travelling so much and being a littlebit lonely down south is starting to get to me. Fortunately (and unfortunately), there is now elss than a month left.

My Nanowrimo project is chugging along slowly. I fell a bit behind this past weekend but hopefully I will be caught up by November 30. Winners get a free editing-print copy of their novels so I would like to get one once I finish the story. I really like the story and the characters but I am still unsure of where exactly it is going. I will probably need more than 50,000 words to complete everything.

Lastly,
 we got some really good, excellent news these days. Boy got accepted/cleared for his internship in Tanzania next fall. Good news for him, bad new for me - except for the fact that i can go visit him. Africa, here I come!

There's also another small thing that might be good news (can hopefully be announced next week) so cross fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment