Monday, November 8, 2010

Mission accomplished

This weekend I successfully did nothing, and it was glorious.

Friday after work, boy came to town around the same time I made it home from work. We went shopping for some last minute food-related- emergencies items (apparently we can not live without ice cream, beer, rice, cheese, and coffee. I find that list very amusing)

For dinner we had the classic "Kong Feddes livret" (King Fredericks favorite dish). Boy had never had this before (you're welcome, by the way). We watched dancing with the stars (my first time) and I introduced boy to Dane Cook (again, you're welcome). Also, we ate ice cream.

Saturday we slept in. Well - I slept in all the way until 8:30! I'm not sure I was entirely popular when I got up and started making coffee and breakfast at that ungodly hour on a saturday morning. After a few hours of breakfast, we made our way outside to take a walk.

I forgot my camera, but it was an absolutely beautiful day to take a walk by the water. The sun was shining and there was just the perfect amount of wind, and it was suprisingly warm.


I did not take these pictures. courtesy skovognatur.dk


I did not take these pictures. courtesy visitsonderborg.dk


Basically, you get the tone and the mood for the weekend: do as little as possible, lots of "hygge", homemade cookind, watching movies, etc. Saturday night we bought Ravens tickets! and Watched Wedding Crashers!





No comments:

Post a Comment