Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Linking

A friend of mine linked to this site, which has an article about making good powerpoint presentations.

10 tips for designing presentations that don't suck (part 1) and (part 2)

If you are in the business of making powerpoints (and really, aren't we all?) it is definately worth checking out. I am currently exploring the rest of the site as well, since I'd like to get more skilled in the technical/design aspects of communication. I'm finding more and more that it could be very useful. Even though I of course am hoping to work more within strategic communication, I think it is always very useful to have some practical skills as well.We all have to start somewhere, right? I think taking a course in photoshop/Indesign may be in may somewhat near future

Read on to see my little experiment with what I learned.....






This is all just for fun - maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment