Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Personality Test

I took a job/personality test (jobindex.dk)and my personality type is:
INFJ
"The Protector" or "the mystic"

I don't always believe in tests like this, but I always find it fun to see what results they get from the answers. This one is pretty complex.

The site suggests that I should work within:
  • Education
  • Languages
  • Art
  • Politics/ministiries
  • Architecture
  • Medicine
  • Psychology
  • Marketing

I must say, it is pretty accurate. But really, also very broad. I would say that medicine is very, very different from languages and marketing. And even medicine can be very broad within itself. I can see how psychology, marketing, languages, and art are related. Even to a certain degree I can see it mized with politics and languages. The only odd things are medicine and architecture.

Honestly, I read the site and felt like it knew exactly who I was. A little creepy actually.
http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

I included a few quotes that I thought were fun and interesting:
"Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types....
INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them.... "


Interesting fun fact:
Other people with the same personality test result include Mahatma Ghandi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Adam Sandler, Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment