Friday, June 24, 2011

On those Studenter....

My pathetic attempt at stalking some of the young graduates - just to give you a little bit of an idea of what it looks like.




Now imagine: Loud music. Singing along. Honking. Horn machines (those things they use at soccer games), probably a vuvuzela or two. On each bus: 20 or so drunk 18-21 year olds.

We've had two of these stop on our street, where they stop to visit the parents of classmates. These parents have some sort of food and drink prepared. More loud music. Screaming and screeching and singing. This is what these kids are doing today, all over the country.

You'd think it would be annoying... but they're just so happy.

Now imagine one of these driving off, with all of them singing "We could have had it allllllll...." to the tune of Adele.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. Looks like the picturisation of 1980's movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't annoying in any way. I still get goosebumps when I hear them. I want to do it again myself, but not if I have to go through three years of gymnasium yet again. Never ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. åååh ja, selvom det efterhånden er (ahem) 6 år siden jeg blev "student" kan de nu stadig fremkalde både smil og hjertebanken hos mig - de er simpelthen så glade og forhåbningsfulde til livet =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice articles. I’ve found your site by Aol and I’m really completely happy regarding the data you’ve got inside your post. By the best way your blogs design is quite broken with the Chrome internet browser. Can be actually great when you’re can fix that. Anyway maintain within the nice operate!Thanks for sharing this information.

    Android apps development

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.

    ReplyDelete