Sunday, June 26, 2011

Go' Morgen Danmark

This semester, I discovered the wonder that is morning television. More specifically - Go' Morgen Danmark on tv2. Seriously. There may be nothing better than spending your first few hours awake in the company of Lisbeth, Morten, Mikkel2, Ida,Katrine, and Peter. You can drink a cup of coffee (or two), and spend the commercial breaks getting dressed, cleaning up, brushing teeth, etc.

I expect this glorious tradition will continue quite a bit through my maternity leave.



All photos courtesy of
go.tv2.dk

MY all time favorite morning team is a combination of Lisbeth or Ida, Morten Resen, and cute Mikkel the weather god.

Did I mention I really, really, really want to be a Go' host? (hopes sucking up on blog will help...) And you know, I really don't have many summer plans, so if you need a substitute summer host - Hit me up. I may be willing to help out.

2 comments:

  1. Jamen man kan jo ikke sove mega længe, hvis man skal se den slags! Men ok.. Jeg ser faktisk KUN TV, når vi ser det til maden. Det siger mig ikke så meget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. åh, men man kan jo altid bare se genudsendelsen fra 9-11 ;) Faktisk gør jeg tit det nummer med at se med fra 8-10, så ser man det hele, bare i omvendt rækkefølge, hæhæ

    ReplyDelete