Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The new crib!

It's a picture post, yippee yay!


So, as you may know, we moved a few weeks ago. (Yes, my perspective has already changed from "me" to "we". Pretty soon I'll be one of those annoying people talking about my "hubby" (no we're not married) and saying "we think that brunch is so totally awesome.") Anyway, these are only our temporary digs, but I figured I could share a few pictures from our new little home.

Yes, these pictures were taken with my camera phone.


This is our awesome shelving unit. On it you see loads and loads of books. We are clearly a liberal arts/arts and humanities/behavioral and social sciences sort of home. Also, we have loads of alcohol and wine. Yippee.

This is our messy corner. The view is from the couch and into the bedroom. We have a bed frame and a closet/dresser standing in boxes in the corner, since we figured we don't really have room for those things right now and also they are easier to move in the original boxes. The TV is placed so that it can be used in both the living room and the bedroom. There is a sliding door between the rooms but it is hardly ever closed.

Keep in mind that we are only living here for 2 months...


This is my kitchen! There is very limited counter and cabinet space and I am pretty much excited beyond words for my new kitchen in the new apartment, because itis about double the size of this kitchen. I am sitting on the couch taking this pictures - so yes, this is an open kitchen-living-dining room.


My boyfriend wanted you to know that he cut his finger the other day. Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment