Sunday, March 20, 2011

knit knit knit

In an attempt at finding something productive to do with some of my time off, I started a knitting project!

I sort of remember how to knit the basic knitting way, which is what we learned in home-ec way back when.

This was the first little project, which was mostly a practicing project.


It is pretty much useless but I guess it is somewhat nice to look at.

Then, I started a blanket project!:



This is another learning project, as I am learning a few different techniques and practicing the whole "changing yarn/changing color" thing.

But hopefully this will end up as a little blanket/wrap for little dude. It is unisex, as you can see, since it will be another month bore we (hopefully) find out the sex of junior.

1 comment:

  1. Christine ! That is awesome…. Very, very neatly done!

    ReplyDelete