Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The cutest thing!

Today I am feeling a bit tired, but overall feeling good and fresh. We went swimming this morning, which always leave me needing a good nap by the time it becomes the afternoon. Also, feeling big-bellied today - YAY. The boy commented that it looked big today too, so maybe it grew overnight??? hmm.

I guess really I shouldn't be complaining about wanting it to grow because soon enough I will be cursing the giant bely far, far away - I just really want to stop asking "Fat or Pregnant?"

Anyway, found this video on youtube after it was linked somewhere, and wanted to share it. My baby will have a cousin just a few months older than him/her. Maybe we will be overhearing conversations like this one in a few years??




Personally, I think they are discussing the missing sock... Mayben the one kid is hiding it in the freezer?
I also love how you can hear that it sound like they are asking each other questions by the tone of their voice. Also, they are remarkable good at nok speaking while the other one is sill talking - No interrupting!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that on TV the other morning!!! That is the cutes conversation I have ever seen!!!
    Wonder if they really understand each other?

    ReplyDelete