Monday, March 21, 2011

life

This is another "life lately post." It's just some of those things I don't necesarily mention during other posts. Especially since I don't update all that regularly.

First of all, I've taken to swimming again lately. This is in part because my boy is in training for a half ironman. Crazy. So 1-2 times a week we trek to the pool for some swimming. This is good, because

  • I am currently functioning as a personal swimming trainer/coach for boy. As far as trainers and swimming lessons go, I am pretty cheap (free).
  • Swimming is supposed to be oh, so healthy! Especially for the preggo. It is good solid exercise that doesn't put excessive strain on joints and limbs.
  • It makes me feel happy and good. And exhausted. And hungry.

As for school, I am only taking one real course this semester: Project Management, as well as doing a self-study for another course: Organization and Culture analysis. These are two fairly complex courses. Both are interesting in their own ways,  both have fairly difficult literature, and one especially grueling final exam.

I am hoping to hear more about a job that I applied for a while back. They contacted me for more information and to discuss more again, so hopefully a few part-time hours of work are in my near future.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment