Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today, the boy and I are celebrating a very special, one month early, 18 month anniversary.

I'm still not sure why we decided to celebrate it one month early. Well, for starters, he decided he wanted to give me a present, and wanted an occasion to do so. We don't usually celebrate our "anniversamonths." I mean, we celebrated 6 months and 1 year - but those are kind of obligatory. He didn't want to wait another month, and we also discovered that the real 18 month anniversary is right in the middle of our next move.

Today is also only 5 months until my Birthday! And 5 months + 1 day untill my due date. And it is also 18+0 weeks for little dude.

So this morning he was so excited that he gave me the present early!




It's a gift card for 5(+1) 30 minute pregnancy massages! Isn't he just the sweetest? I am so excited to go for the first time, hopefully next week.

Apparently he has been feeling so bad for me because of my headaches and tense shoulders, and also because after long days I am starting to get a little bit of a sore lower back. Hopefullly this wil help a little bit. And if nothing else, it will make me feel really good for a few days (and he will get out of massaging my lower back..)

Tonight we are doing "date-night" with a delicious meal planned as well as probably watching the x-factor finale and a movie on TV.
Until then, I have a few hours of (exciting!) cleaning ahead of me - the new couch still needs a good vacuuming, we need to change the bedding, start a wash or two, vacuum, and I also have this sneaking suspicion that there are a pile of dishes waiting to be washed.

Happy Friday!

1 comment: