Friday, December 2, 2011

More Christmas

I read today that young people between the ages of 18 and 29 are the people most invested in  following tradition when it comes to the holidays. I found this interesting. I wonder why this is?

I know I have always loved christmas, and maybe even more so since I moved 'out' at age 18. This year, it has become even more important to me that we decorate and do 'Christmassy' things. I feel like we are trying to start some of our own christmas traditions. I think that for a lot of young people, we are trying to either recreate happy childhood moments, or maybe trying to erase bad ones by making our own.

Either way- we picked up our christmas tree today and plan on decorating it  later today or possibly over the weekend. Now we are going to put some æbleskiver in the oven and enjoy some quiet time before Little Dude wakes from his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment