Thursday, July 7, 2011

Status update

Weeks of pregnancy: 33
Weeks left until due date: 7

Additional weight: appr 7.5 kg
Current temperature: HOT, about a zillion degrees
Feeling: really thirsty

Oddest craving: nothing really crazy, but cheese curls and sour candy (not together...)
Most painful symptom: occasional strong headaches, a sore hip

Other: I haven't had any really crazy cravings, any really bad hormonella trips, or any strong aches and pains. I have had a problem finding things I actually want to eat... I tend to let myself get really hungry because there is nothing in the house I want to eat, and I can't even think of anything outside the house that I might want to eat. So sometimes my snacks/between meals is chocolate milk. Bread, potatoes, and pasta are still popular.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment