Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Thorpedo to return to the pool?

Yesterday I heardthis little tidbit on the news about Ian Thorpe reportedly returning to pro swimming. Crazy. How excited am I?

The swimming geek in me is going to have a field day by London 2012 , I mean I already love the Olympics, and swimming, and I also love the Thorpedo (and Phelpsie, and Lochte...). Even though, as if right now, Thorpedo is claiming that he will only be trying out for the relays, I foresee an awesome relay matchup in the 4x200 in London. And I have total confidence that Thorpe will have a great, wonderous comeback. These people don't mess around, and they don't do things halfway. I have a feeling we will probably end up seeing him in an individual event as well. Either way, definately something to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment