Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'tis the season

Yesterday I finally, really, truly, caught the christmas spirit bug. Also, christmas shopping '10 commenced. I got gifts for my mom, for Erin, and for my aunt. And nothing for myself. That's quite an accomplishment!

I wish I could post some of stuff I bought on here, but since at least two of the gift-recievers are also readers (2 of my appr. 5 readers), I found something else to post


Christmas time is also the season for christmas decorations! These cute little lights from Trip Trap are adorable. If they go on sale after christmas I may have to buy them.

Trip Trap from Inspiration


Also, I found a set of glass Angels that are being added to my "want to buy/wishlist."


Glass Angels

Another dream that I would like to own one day is a Stelton Tea/Coffee "jug" or pot.


Stelton termokande




/superficial post of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment