Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fall Internship

I am so happy to be able to say that I scored a great internship at Danfoss for the fall of 2010. Without spilling entirely too many details, I will be in a Marketing Communication and Research department at Danfoss HQ in Nordborg. This means that come August, I will be moving south for a few months. The internship ends December 15th, which also leaves time to prepare and possibly travel for the holidays.

I am super excited to get out of the classroom and actually try to test my skills. Also feeling a bit nervous about whether I actually have any skills, or if all of my skills are based on writing research papers and memorizing facts for multiple choice tests. After having spent the last 18 years in school, the end is coming up quickly, and it is nice to be able to see the end.

Of course, it is going to be a bit of a culture shock to have to work all day, every day... Just kidding, I am really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment