Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Passing corporate communication... YAY

We FINALLY got the grades for the written final exams we took in january and I got a 10! I know that means absolutely nothing to anyone outside of Denmark, but I would say it is equivalent to A/B. Needless to say, I am very satisfied and happy today.

The class was "Corporate Communication" and the final counts for 100% of our final grade. It was a 72 hour test, meaning we were given a case and an assignment at noon the first day and had to turn in our final paper 72 hours later. Our specific case was about the corporate communication of Starbucks. Specifically, we had to write about CSR (corporate social responsibility) corporate identity, and stakeholder communication and management.

Bragging over and out, back to studying so that I may continue to pass classes....

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose your paper is in English. Because I'd like to read it, if you don't mind. I increasingly think that Starbucks may be evil. I wanna know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in english, actually! Although, I don't really talk alot about how evil starbucks is. It's really just alot of theory from corporate communication and an evalutation of how Starbucks uses/doesn't use corporate comm theory. You're still welcome to read it though.

    Also, the only information we could really use was the information given to us from our teachers and then whatever we could find on their website. There wasn't really alot of time or chance to do any outside research on the negative sides and opinions of Starbucks. That could be an interesting topic for a longer project though... maybe for thesis writing next year =)

    ReplyDelete