Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random news

Jake Gyllenhaal and Toby Maguire are Brothers?
This is the Hollywood remake of a Danish movie. Although remakes aren't always great, this one has a great cast (Natalie Portman, Jake Gyllenhaal (swoon), Toby Maguire), and it looks really intense. I'm definately going to be seeing it (Although I may wait for the DVD version. I'm cheap)

Chicago is suddenly interested in Denmark... and I think I know why. Have you ever heard of a little event known as The Olympic Games? Chicago is up for hosting the games in 2016 and these days all sorts of US and Chicago 'celebrities' are in Copenhagen lobbying for Chicago.

Germans stink in bed... literally. Where does your country rank?

I love avacados and now I have a good excuse to keep eating them in large quantities.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment